About GNO Custom Quality Flooring LLC
GNO Custom Quality Flooring LLC: A Locally Operated Flooring Company That Puts You First
GNO Custom Quality Flooring LLC was founded by me, Travis. Before I started GNO Flooring, I worked as a flooring contractor for over twenty years. During that time, I was contracted by several large New Orleans flooring companies and high-end building contractors.
One of my goals was to help homeowners better understand the flooring process and what to expect during a floor remodel. But, more importantly, I wanted to do something about all the bad practices happening in my industry.
You see, after Hurricane Katrina hit many people that came to do construction work were unlicensed. As a result:
- Bad quality work was done: Because these “contractors” were unskilled they didn’t deliver quality work. In some extreme cases, the work done was so bad people had to get their house completely redone.
- Projects took longer than needed: Materials with a different dialect or the wrong patterns would be ordered and delivered. They then had to be picked up and reordered causing major delays and inconveniences.
- People got overcharged: Measurements were taken incorrectly, resulting in more products needing to be ordered. This caused homeowners to have to pay more than what was originally quoted, and it also delayed the completion date. In some cases, homeowners were taken advantage of because they would (knowingly) get overcharged.
I noticed these practices caused many of us Louisianans to develop a distrust for contractors. And, unfortunately, after the Hurricane hit, the situation didn’t get much better. A lot of the work I’ve done in Baton Rouge after the flood proves that these unskilled flooring contractors are still at work. Chances are you’ve either had a bad experience or know someone who had a bad experience in the past.
People deserve better than that.
And that’s exactly why I started GNO Custom Quality Flooring LLC. I knew that by having a well-educated representative doing the measurements and by GNO Flooring being the direct link between homeowners and installers all of these issues could have been avoided.
We do all the measuring, floor prep, installation and purchasing from our wholesalers. This means there are fewer companies involved. Being the direct link saves you time and, most importantly, saves you money. We also promise to provide you a superior flooring experience. Here’s how we do that:
This ensures you’ll not overpay to get your floor installed or repaired and the job will get done right the first time.
A relationship based on trust
We realize your house is your personal space. That’s why you want a contractor you’ll feel comfortable having around your house. Everyone that works for us has had a rigorous background check and GNO Flooring is a licensed and bonded company.
You can expect everyone on our team to treat you like family. We’re a friendly bunch and go above and beyond to make you happy. Satisfaction guaranteed.
We’ll discuss the pros and cons of each material and can help match your floor with your current interior. We keep your personal budget in mind and we will never try to sell you something you don’t need.
A large selection of high-quality materials
No matter what type of flooring material you’re looking for, we have it. Have a look at our selection of high-quality materials you can choose from:
Style & Advice
Your floor installed in a timely manner
If you’re like most people you live a busy life. We realize getting a floor installed can be a big disruption. In some cases, you may have to stay with family members, friends, or even stay at a hotel. That’s why it’s important that the job is done in as little as possible time and there are no setbacks once the construction project begins.
We do everything in our power to meet your demands and deadlines, without compromising the quality of the work. This ensures you can get on with your life as soon as possible and invite your friends and family back in your home.
Why choose us?
- Work with a company with over twenty years of professional flooring experience.
- We have a Contractor’s Bond and are fully insured
- We are a locally owned and operated company.
- Our team consists of friendly installers who have had background checks
- We have a large selection of high-quality materials that will satisfy your needs, regardless of your budget.
- We can give you customized advice based on your preferences, interior and budget, so you know you’re making the right choice.
- We get your floor done in a timely manner, so you can get on with your life ASAP.
- We give accurate estimates.
- We have many references we can give you upon request.
It is for these reasons we’ve helped countless New Orleanians get a new floor.
Discuss Your Project With Us Today
Are you ready to take the first step towards getting a floor that you’ll love? Call us today for a free estimate of your project: (504) 656-6003